Guitar Hero 3 Sexist?

This ain't the SIMS, its Guitar Hero. Your seeing members of bands. Members of bands dress this way. What are you talking about.

Have you ever been to a rock concert? Obviously not. This topic is completely retarded. Crap like this is why I'm NOT Christian. They nickel and dime everything to death until it's no longer fun or worth the effort.

Obviously you don't get the characters in the game either, "God of Music", the "Devil", etc. Which makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

If your offended by things are associated with a "ROCK BAND" then return it. Better yet, won't you play the new Christian game, Christian Rock, where you beat on stones and whistle.

That is unless your offended by stones as well.

I haven't played the game, but based on the promotional videos and pictures, I'd say the person that wrote that article is overreacting.

1. It's a game about rock culture. It would be ridiculous for the female characters to be wearing turtleneck sweaters or something. Female band members often do dress like that on stage, so that's how they are depicted in the game.

2. All of the characters, male and female, are exaggerated stereotypes. If the game creators are being derogatory, they're being derogatory to both genders equally.

3. If the game offends you, don't play it. It's totally your decision, and most people can respect that. But don't try to make other people feel guilty for playing something that they believe is just harmless fun. This goes for the arguably satanic elements of the game as well.

I was appalled at first when I started playing the game... (my girlfriend tried it out only to be graced by the presence of a blonde in a black bra with tight leather pants.) But I realised that pervs probably designed the characters, and that shouldn't take away fron the gameplay. (Some pervy women probably designed the guys because they're half-naked too.) But after playing the game for awhile, I realised that the gameplay is good. Usually the band in the back is for the people watching you play. (The male singer is really ugly, and the female singer has blonde dreadlocks.) But if you don't like the characters, then don't play the game. (Because it's usually guys who play the game and actually enjoy it for what it is.)

Guitar Hero is great. They don't need this too sell the game. They need the songs and gameplay.

It's true. se* can't sell, but it can also repulse.

This chick overreacted soo much. She made a mountain out of a molehill. I can't beleive she got so worked up over a chicks clothes in a video game.

pfft, overreacting protective woman. She was totally insulted by stuff that's happening everyday in the music industry.

i'm insulted by stuff that happens in the entertainment buisness. that's the main reason why i dont watch the news.

people that i'm insulted by:
brittney spears
paris hilton
rosie odonnel
axel rose
system of a down
just to name a few

i have my reasons, i dont need (mostly want) to explain myself. i just feel dumber after hearing some of the crap that happens.

Who cares? I mean really, who cares? It's not sexist. It's not anything. It's not even...sexual. At all. So the girl has a little less clothes than the average mother would allow. What's the big deal?

Some women feel insulted when a younger woman wears less clothing and dances around, while she cannot. I would call this jealousy.

LinksDarkSide said:
Some women feel insulted when a younger woman wears less clothing and dances around, while she cannot. I would call this jealousy.
Now YOU deserve rep. :lol:

Back