Guitar Hero III...for Australia!

not sure... its 2am here. LoveWii... maybe you should make a GH3 for Canada thread...You guys dont have any relation to Australia! (cept that you are of course human)...

Deanis said:
not sure... its 2am here. LoveWii... maybe you should make a GH3 for Canada thread...You guys dont have any relation to Australia! (cept that you are of course human)...
I did, no one posted!! =( not much canadian wii gh3 players although gh3 is sold out everywhere in canada!

Lol, good work on the tour group...things Oceanic and Eagles...Oceanic, that looks alot better than what I did before hehe. Good work to the both of you...Although Eagles...Well I guess there is a cuddily side to all rockers...lol.

Ok then...well if there are no more entrants then I guess it's time to start voting on which one you think is the best...Good Luck to everyone!

Also, I'd rather get the people who haven't entered to vote first off, so that way it's fairer...then if no one votes by tonight...then you guys can vote for eachothers...NOT you own...don't know how that's gonna work out but anyways...get voting...people who haven't entered.

Last edited:
OK I vote for the Southern Cross one...I prefer "The Aussie Battlers" as a name for our band group though. And if someone can work out how to set it up right, I'd been keen for some comps...

Hey shutup...I guess we're gonna have to postpoine this event...seeing as we haven't figured some things out yet...I'll try to set something up...in the meantime...we'll work out the sig and tour group things...

Ok...how does everyone like this? If you think it needs more or less tell me...

Attachments

• **** SIG@! copy.jpg
    **** SIG@! copy.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 80
Ahhh you suck....but seriously, I only want the 360 version so I can play Foo Fighter songs, but in the end it doesnt bother me at all.

As soon as I pick up my XBOX live starter kit today, it will have points in it, I'll be purchasing that Foo Fighters pack, Hurrah for me! Boo to you Sir.

Yer like that headset? If we dont get downloadable services, I'm jumping to the 360 ship (I'll still keep Wii of course).

Back