Guitar Hero III online!

Online = MINT!

And as long as they keep the Guitar theme like previous GH it'll ROCK!

Use the Wiimote as a Guitar and I won't buy it..
Im sorry but you need the Guitar xD

Wow. That looks really good, because both guitar heroes were very popular and I think this will be a great one too. Yet Another reason to get the Wii.

always heard alot of talk about these games but never paid any attention. just looked and some videos on youtube and some reviews and im now wondering where the hell have i been for the last year or so. shame about the music list thought, almost all the songs are crappy american pop rock.

booo to the Flying V idea. Too well known if you know what I mean. Anything but Fender I guess though.

A les paul would be nice...or an EDS-1275 With new mechanics incorporated. Like playing the Stairway to heaven solo/intro with the bottom and the Bridges/verses with the top!

as a real guitarist i drool over that V. Anyhow i was planning at some point to get GH2 for 360 ,but i think if since the 3rd is coming to my favorite system with basically the same features as the 360 game this year ill wait till GH3 comes out for Wii.

here's my idea for Guitar Hero online:
John plays Joe.
they both select a song
Joe plays his song, then John's song
John plays his song, then Joe's song
whoever gets the better score wins

or something like that, not live online, more like put up your best score online. best way to do it IMO, but still, that's kinda lame.

i'm taking it you are refering to piece of equipment like a pedal... i haven't been playing much lately so i haven't been up to date on the recent stuff. The most i'm up to date on guitar equipment ,and such is back in like 05.

Maximo said:
i'm taking it you are refering to piece of equipment like a pedal... i haven't been playing much lately so i haven't been up to date on the recent stuff. The most i'm up to date on guitar equipment ,and such is back in like 05.

no. It's a gibson EDS-1275...A guitar itself. Double necked? Used in live versions of stairway to heaven (as noted earlier)?

Wii_Smurf said:
Use the Wiimote as a Guitar and I won't buy it..
Im sorry but you need the Guitar xD

Isnt the whole point of the Wii the Wiimote? Why not use it as a guitar. Combine it with the numchuk like the youtube video showed and it would be awesome. Never doubt the abilitys of 3D positional sensing.

Yeah but you don't see any other GH games using the controller so don't take away what's so special about it that would be awesome an icon of the guitar on the box where the Wii Remote and Nunchuck usually are

Never owned a GH game but I've played them and they are pretty fun I can't do anything with the 5th button

Hate to say it but the GHIII looks a little photo shopped and with all that has been going on with Harmonix I dunno might never happen but it would be awesome

Back