guitar hero III W00T!

Other songs confimed

:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: Other songs that have been confirmed for the game:

Guns n roses - welcome to the jungle
Red hot Chilis - Suck my Kiss
Iron maiden - Number of the Beast
ZZ Top - La Grange
Dragonforce - Through the fire and Flames

All but ZZ top are originals so i've read.

flower.^ said:
omg! amazing songs

lol That song is gana be awesome to play.

As far as "La Grange", it's very easy to play this on a real guitar let alone a game one.

tortillachip520 said:
i wish the wii guitar looked like the ps2 guitar. but no, it's just a les paul w/ a wii mote sticking out of it.

it's not sticking out of it, i don't see why people are hatin it's hardly noticable, and no one looks at the guitar, everyone either looks at your face, or the screen

it's not like your going to tour around the world with people giving you dirty looks...

Tortilla - Duh. Of course I like VR and GN'R ... I've even got a VR tattoo (and a slash's snakepit one)

i don't care what anyone says, i personally think that Slash is the best guitarist ever. Bar none. I respect guys like Page and Hendrix, but I prefer Slash. Well, it could be argued all day with no outcome so lets just say they all rock :D

ANYWAY... Guitar Hero 3 supposedly will have She Builds Quick Machines by Velvet Revolver too.

and the Les Paul is Slash's guitar of choice... i reckon the Wii version of the guitar (if it is in fact the one pictured above) looks the best by far!!!

lol, just as long as they don't sign a deal with fender, I'm fine with whatever guitar they choose (although the xplorer wasn't such a good design IMO tbh)

DJ Flip said:
gotta say mr person nice throught. that would be stupendous for realisticness but that be annoying some times(wrist get terribley tired specially doing a really fast song) but nice thought

ehhh...carpal tunnel.
yeah that would get annoying.
but good idea tho!
:p

DJ Flip said:
Nope, But the Xbox 360's controller is dope. it's a flying V that is awsome. The wii i would say has quite an advantage...its WIRELESS! i know in time they will make wireless attachments for both the 360 and PS3 but for the moment Wii is the only wireless GH controller. i have the other GH games but i hate when i cant spin, jump up and down, or do backflips:scared: . but a wireless flying V GH controller is a dream come TRUE!

Okay first off it's not the 3rd generation of consoles it's the 7th second you probably can't do a back flip welcome to WiiChat

DJ Flip said:
that really looks like a les paul to me...pfft
s30732_ps2_3.jpg

lol dude check it out on google images type in GH 3 PS3 it wiill show a flying V.
check your sources next time...

Ok. That's the wireless controller out for PS2 right now. THat's NOT a new one.

The Wii version will be modeled after an SG, i believe.

Don't you mean 7th Generation systems?

Anyhow, the song list looks great! Heart, Beastie Boys, KISS, Velvet Revolver...gotta love it!'

btw:

here are the controller models for the systems:

PS3, Wii, XBOX 360-Gibson Les Paul (with removable faceplate for customization)
PS2-Gibson Kramer

I checked wiki and that's what I got. :)

Last edited:
Back