Halo 3 Legendary?

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
ok well i read there will be a Regular edition of halo 3 a collectors and also a Legendary with Limited edition mask and stand with 2 DVDs..

But. Do you actually get the Halo 3 Game with the legendary or is it just something else to buy for history and some rare halo 3 goodies?:shocked:

When you said about the mask I thought 'that's lame' but after looking at it it's really cool lol. Awesome thing to have in your bed-room

the legendary pack is a rip off. its $140 when the limited edition is $70. so thats $70 for a helmet that can hardly even fit on your fist

surfinrach90 said:
When you said about the mask I thought 'that's lame' but after looking at it it's really cool lol. Awesome thing to have in your bed-room
you mean your parents basement :thumbsup:

i just noticed you typed: bed-room, that is extremely odd

Lol Welsh is my first language so yeah, I'm just a spazz when it comes to English.

(that's my excuse anywho)

lol.. Yeah i did a few more searches and finally found a site that stated you get the game also..

Honestly yes it sounds pricey but hell they have there own Collectors Number!!
and well.... Im a collector sooo thats right up my alley :rolleyes:

No release date for this game yet everywhere taking pre-orders in UK..
All i can say is... This game Better live up to How its being Hyped an talked about..

Halo 2 Was'nt too bad i guess.. I think most people enjoyed the online multiplayer more then the Single player mode though. Many hours spent on Live..... We will see.

Back