harder to get a wiimote or Nunchuk

but what use has a nunchuk got without the wiimote?

Wiimotes, imo, would be harder to come by, simply because of the bluetooth + glovepie. But since Karl just released nunchuk support, that might increase the rarity of the nunchuk as well.

I think the Wiimotes are harder to get. I've seen nunchucks in many places in Lexington, KY, although, with the release of Wii's today, I'm sure they are now out.

I went to a Gamestop the day after Christmas to exchange a broken wiimote, and I picked up 2 more while I was there.

It took me about 3 more weeks after that to find a nunchuck

We've got 4 wiimotes now, and only 1 nunchuck...

I only want one more nunchuck!! Hopefully more will come out at EB later this month or early next month...

Last edited:
for me. it took me the second day to find wiimotes and nunchucks. when i found it, i found a grip. im just waiting for wiiplay for the last wiimote.
wii motes: fair
nunchuck : a little more fair then wiimote
classic controller: very easy
point card: very easy

I would say Nunchucks are way harder to find than a Wiimote, at least in my area. But i don't have a problem really, i can buy whatever i want from an online shop of my country.

I got lucky getting a Wii on 12/23 in time for Xmas, and then a week after picked up a remote at EBgames at the mall. 2 weeks after that i got another Nunchuk at Toys R us (in there for something else) saw they had 3 left and i grabbed one. They had a lot of the classic controllers. So for me it's pretty easy.

Yeah, the only way to get a Wiimote here is to buy the Wii Play with Wiimote.

Classic controllers and Numchucks are plenty and too many here.

I'm off to buy 2 classic controlers and another Numchuck tomorrow.

Back