Has This happened To you on Gts?

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Alright heres what happens everytime I look for a shiny pokemon on Gts:
I see A shiny Suicune at lvl 70. OOO I need to get this. What! You have got to be kidding! Lvl. 9 and under Mew! You can never get a legit mew like this! O well. OOO a Palkia lvl. 70. Not again! Wanted: Lvl 9 and Under Mew

Has this ever happened to you? Does Anyone think that they should ban Wanted Pokemon being at a level they can never be at without hacking? I seriously hate when people do this I lose out on a good pokemon.:mad5:

That's because [Most Likely] people are using the infamous GTS clone glitch. Asking for a level 9 and under Mew ensures their Pokemon to be safe and secure, allowing perfect execution to preform the overall clone.

MikemasterM1 said:
i thought the cloning glitch was fixed and nintendo banned people from wi-fi for using that glitch?

I think the glitch cannot be fixed, I just think that it will be harder to clone... it used to take me 8 clock spins, now it takes 10.5 clock spins to clone... nintendo is going to keep doing this until we do not know when it's the time supossed to clone.

And if you put mew lvl 9 or under, that pokemon doesn't exists, it's banned from the GTS, and people putting it will let other people understand that they are not in there to trade the pokemon, just to clone it.

And it is safer... I lost a palkia trying to clone it because I putted "magikarp lvl 100"

The biggest surprise is that in the end... I got a magikarp lvl 100 (hacked), and lost my palkia lol.

shabanbros said:
how do you clone a pokemon?

i really wish wiichat would have a forum split. keep the hackers/cloners on one side, and the people who truely play legit on the other :-\

i'm a dying breed, playing the game the way it was meant to be played

To tell if they're hacked, do the following:
Check where the pokemon was caught- if they where caught in a spot they can't be found, they're definitely hacked.
See what level it was caught on- if its a way higher level than it can be caught it was hacked.
Edit: I only clone in emerald also, because I went through the trouble of getting the pokemon and i want one in my emerald and one in diamond. Its not hacking. Someone just found a glitch in the game. I want to go back and play my emerald and have a pokemon i loved and be able to use it in pokemon diamond. Emerald cloning glitch Is as criminal as the glitch in japanese pokemon diamond where you can get arceus and shaymin without hacking.

Last edited:
you did tell me about that feraligator, and i got a shiny arceus and shiny shaymin from the same person that have no ability, good stats for lvl 1, caught in mystery zone at lvl zero in a cherish ball. i want to trade them back to him because i only wanted them in my pokedex. The person we traded with did buy his game off ebay because he wanted to make this kid shut up because he kept saying he had all the pokemon even though he didnt. The kid we traded with has another version he started on his own that he got from gamestop new.

Last edited:
they should allow you to check the other players Pokemon in the G.T.S that way you don't get a cruddy Pokemon like...shiny Charizard with the move splash or something.

icyoooppplaa said:
they should allow you to check the other players Pokemon in the G.T.S that way you don't get a cruddy Pokemon like...shiny Charizard with the move splash or something.
Well technically if a Pokemon was below level 99~100, movesets don't matter. What I would like to be able to do is view a Pokemon's stats. But since you can't, your encouraged to trade to see for yourself.

Back