Have u seen this?

sgllocal

Banned
Jan 6, 2007
Bristol, UK
was browsing the might ebay other day and came accross this. i think its quite cool and have bought one myself lol.

what do you gus thnk of it?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=250073105843&rd=1&rd=1

mg152.jpg

heres a better p[ic of it

Last edited:
i didint buy it for the recharging lol. and how do u know it doesnt charge?

i have a seprate battery charger and batteries for the wii but thought id get tht stand. was cheap as chips and looks cool. well alot better than other one anyways.

Last edited:
thanks wii17 i was told the same thing to. does ur mates light up aswell as in the pic i just posted? as he had any issues with this stand?

it doesnt light up THAT bright but it's still pretty cool, watch out you dont forget batteries are in there though lol after 10 hours they get bloody hot! :p no problems at all fan works well

logic

no in remote charger availble yet so its just a stand and no cable from wii to
stand if separate it would be just stupid:ciappa:

dude it charges batteries not in the remote but it has a charging slot for 2 AA's my mate has 1! god. and the wiimote chargers will be available soon

thanks wii17. yeh i will have to not forget about batteries lol cant let them get to hot. they may melt the damn stand haha

well ive ordered mine and will see wot its like when it comes. not bad price either i reckon

oke

if it charges seperatly i understand but still this makes it a gimic that consumes useless electriciti and stil have to perform the handling of inserting aa manuali

ivandb said:
no in remote charger availble yet so its just a stand and no cable from wii to
stand if separate it would be just stupid:ciappa:

I'm not sure what that says, but remember:

Punctuation is your friend.

I posted this a couple of weeks ago but it was in the aussie thread.

yeh ivandb. ive ordered mine from a dif seller to what i posted and u have to. it cost me £12.98 inc shipping to uk

not bad at all i reckon

i hope you guys don't charge non-rechargeable batteries....

if it leaks and break the remote , nintendo will laugh in your face , it's dangerous and can start a fire

please use rechargeable stuff.

Drizzt

Back