HeartGold

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I've decided to get HeartGold. I'm getting it from Amazon. I did have just Silver a long time ago but it was stolen from me. :/ SoulSilver costs a little more than HeartGold and I don't think I ever played Gold so this seems like a good idea. I also want to get it so I can get more Pokemon onto Battle Revolution. :)

I have that game and i think its pretty cool with the battle frontier and going between kanto and johto the only thing is that there is no vs. seeker, you have to get their phone numbers (there's no limit by the way) but any way, have fun with it.

Yeah, I know that I will have fun. I watched SuperSkarmory's walkthrough of SoulSilver so I know all about the game. It will also bring up good memories of playing Silver all those years ago. It'll be here in a day or two! I'm glad I've beaten White before getting this.

It came today! Cyndaquil, I choose you. My team is looking like Typhlosion, Poliwrath, Haunter, Jolteon, Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, sixth(?).

Sixth might be a fighting. One of the Hitmons maybe.

you could try using a heracross but a double weakness to flying might hurt, but that's up to you if you want one of the hitmons. i'd go with hitmonchan for the greater move pool.

Yeah, Chan would be the one I'd go with if I choose to. I was thinking Scyther as well just to throw him in there. Thanks for your help, Zan.

What I'm doing now is catching and training all the Pokemon I want so that I can transfer them to Battle Revolution to use. I currently have three members of my final team: Quilava, Pidgey, and Poliwag. I think I'll catch Gastly tonight at the Sprout Tower and evolve him. Maybe I'll just wait to catch Haunter.

EDIT: Make that WILL catch Gastly and evolve. Haha.

Last edited:
you might try raising a sandshrew i raised one and it was a very reliable member on my team. it dealt with Will and sabrina nicely when it knows X-scissor and shadow claw.

Haha, I caught him in Union Cave and I'm training him right now! He won't be a member on my team but I will evolve him into Sandslash and use him when necessary. Thanks for the tip.

This is ridiculous. I've been trying to catch Latias all day. I have thrown OVER 80 Ultra Balls and probably 100 Poke Balls. She has 1 HP and has been asleep. This is unbelievable!

... Why in god's name would a pokemon version parallel to another one cost more?! >_<

If you're willing to invest some more pokedollars, buy some dusk balls. They have double (yes, DOUBLE) the catch rate of Ultra Balls at night, or in caves. They're just awesome, and even cost 200 pokedollars less than an Ultra Ball. I'm pretty sure you can buy 'em in Blackthorn, Goldenrod Department (like everything else :p), and a few places in Kanto like Vermillion.

Oh, I know all that. The suggestion is moot, though. I caught Latias and followed it up by catching Raikou and then Entei. Thanks, though.

Last edited:
Back