Helllllo Nurse!!

hey kevin welcome to the forums....whats up with the title?

Really, I must say..I was under the impression that there actually was a nurse here somewhere..hmp! what nerve!

Axtlar said:
Really, I must say..I was under the impression that there actually was a nurse here somewhere..hmp! what nerve!
now there is
Hello_Nurse.gif

hahaha title was to attract attention.. looks like its working.. :D

so yea, i've had my Wii for 2 days now, right arm is sore, playing Wii sports, having fun with it, and friends always around to play too, all sharing 1 controller, cause i cant find any controllers, and plus they're expensive..

and i havent tried any of the online stuff on it yet. is there anything to do online without any of the cooler games? and i was going through the Mii stuff, and it had options like traveling & parade stuff.. how's that stuff like? worth it to connect?

and is it free?

tegboi said:
hahaha title was to attract attention.. looks like its working.. :D

so yea, i've had my Wii for 2 days now, right arm is sore, playing Wii sports, having fun with it, and friends always around to play too, all sharing 1 controller, cause i cant find any controllers, and plus they're expensive..

and i havent tried any of the online stuff on it yet. is there anything to do online without any of the cooler games? and i was going through the Mii stuff, and it had options like traveling & parade stuff.. how's that stuff like? worth it to connect?

and is it free?
everythings free, except VC. to get miis in your parade goto our Share friend codes thread and get some people to add you. You can also go online on the wii browser and play wiicade.com And yes it is worth it

It is free, sir, and it is very worth it: there's Weather Channel, News Channel, Internet Browser channel, and more coming out..so if you don't know anything about the world, you better get into those channels, sir!

ooo sweet.. will do..

found it! wireless.. w000h00000 things just keep getting better and better :p

what is VC?

Last edited:
Whoa dude how old is your radio
Wireless radios went out years ago

Back