Hello im new here

I finally made project M work so if anyone wants to add me to play normal brawl or PM this is my FC 1292-8871-2493

As I said, I'll be glad t' play P:M with ya some time. 3007-7819-5661

So long as the lag isn't impossibly bad anyways, but consderin' I've had bearable connections even with Brawlers overseas in and around the UK, it'l be withstand-able if ya have a good connection.

Thanks Mr. MR and ill add you splash in a minute, the few experiences i've had online is that it lags a lot when it comes to random 4 player online, when its only 2 its a bit better, my connection is at 3 Mbit/s sometimes and sometimes it lags or i get disconnected I just hope it goes quite well

LOL my connection officially sucks then! at what times do you people normally brawl?

Whenever someone wants me to. :lol: I almost never boot up P:M and check t' see who's online since it takes 5 bloody minutes t' do so, but I'm often nearby my PC and will usually promptly respond to a visitor/private message requesting a match. Whenever you're online and want to Smash, just chuck a VM at me and wait 'n see if I don't respond in 15 minutes or so (if I'm not busy IRL, I'll check the forums often to eliminate spammers and such).

I will summon up a Brawl WiFi Number but first I have to delete someone
And I always feel awful when doing it

But you can find it on my profile In the "About Me" section under "Biography"

I will summon up a Brawl WiFi Number but first I have to delete someone
And I always feel awful when doing it

Back when my FC list was actually full, half of 'em were inactive anyways. Was constantly deletin' long-gone Brawlers.

Ha thank you! I randomly found the peach picture on the web and i added some easy effects on it, something simply and minimalist :p

Back