help? i think?

Hey, there's another way that the Wii Remote could lag too, you know!
What you're saying sounds correct, but sometimes if a bright light is pointing at the Wii remote, etc, then it becomes difficult to move and stuff. The sun sometimes affects my movement of the remote on screen.

What brand tv did you buy. Some brand of LCD's don't have very good motion stabilizers in them. That would cause your problem.

johnfive5 said:
What brand tv did you buy. Some brand of LCD's don't have very good motion stabilizers in them. That would cause your problem.

i Bought an LG LCD tv for 1.2 G, so i dont think it would be my tv its pretty good, and it has 5 ms respons time so...

scarperguy said:
Hey, there's another way that the Wii Remote could lag too, you know!
What you're saying sounds correct, but sometimes if a bright light is pointing at the Wii remote, etc, then it becomes difficult to move and stuff. The sun sometimes affects my movement of the remote on screen.

i was playing @ 12 am, it pretty dark then, and still is now.

firedragon said:
You need the high definition component cables before you can select the 480p.

This response seems to be getting burried in other ones, but he's right. This is why the Wii won't let you select 480p as a display option.

I have no idea if this will affect your movement lag though.

Some TVs have a lot of additional signal processing that goes on internally that can cause the screen to lag behind what is being sent to it. Some TV's have a game mode (possibly called something else depending on tv brands) that shuts off most of this extra signal processing in order to keep it in sync with the game)

Wiimann21 said:
mabe its the batteries in ur wiimote...

no i tried switching the batteries, and same resault some please help

whats a component cable???

i have my wii pluged into my tv and my tv into the wall same way my old tv was connected

This is the reason why you can't select 480p on your Wii. You need component cables. Google component cables for Wii, there are several different ones on the market. You need these! Then your problem should be fixed when you get the proper input signal to your tv.

k, can u show me a pic of component cables cuz im gonna go buy some but i dont kno what they look like

Just go to a place that sells video game accessories and ask them to direct you to some Wii component cables. I got mine at Walmart for like $20 and they work really good. They hook up to the back of your Wii just like the standard av cables, but to your tv they have like 5 prongs instead of 3; this is what you gotta make sure is in all the proper inputs on the tv. Look at the colors carefully.

Back