HELP NEEDED! theres a glitch?

neuspeed_ninja

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
ok I need some help, I think I hit a glitch with the Wii for Zelda. I'm pretty close to the end with over 50 hours invested. I'm at the part where I am in the cave in the Sanctuary in Kakariko village where you find the big cannon thats supposed to shoot you to the heavens for the remaining piece of the mirror. So I went to the underground cave and Shad was waiting for me. My phone rang so I saved it and then whn I went back to it I'm in the underground cave room with the cannon but Shads NOT there anymore! How do I get out of this room? I can't warp the cannon out or warp out because Shad's supposedly there.... I can't see him in the room any where! When I try to walk out of the room it goes to the scene where Shad says "Where are you going?" so yeah I can't get out of the room either. Am I missing something?!?!?! or is this really a glitch?!?!?! I'm guessing I'm supposed to talk to Shad.. BUT I CAN'T SEE HIM!!! Can anyone help?!?!?!? This better not be a glitch or I'd be extremely po'ed!!!! HELPPP

d'oh no ones even reading this thread... if anyone's finished it or pretty far into the game your help is apprieciated.

NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo! I'd rather stick the mastersword in my eye! I'm like so close to the end!

d'oh! wierd.... never happened to me in any zelda's I've played b4! ok I give up I'm throwing my Wii out the window and gonna get a PS3 instead then.

Just to clarify, Shad is supposed to be in the room and I am supposed to talk to him b4 I warp the cannon out right?

wheres that at causee i got the strat guide. hahah.

ive been playin COD3 and madden more than zelda.

kakariko village, getting the cannon to go to the heaven stage to get the last piece of the dark mirror

Oh I know your problem... I saw a video of it in youtube... maybe you have to almost restart the game.

doubt u gotta restart, just try talkin to ppl, maybe try n go to telmas bar to see if hes there or talk to telma, then maybe when u go back he'll be there. cuz i kno after ur talkin to him for a while n find the sky book hes not gonna be down there, u gotta go to all the statues he marked on ur map & once u get all the missin words from thsoe statues he'll be back down by that statue in renados basement

no dont restart

watch the youtube video and near the end u will notice when link runs by where shad is supposed 2 be the speak icon pops up, hit it speak with him and ull be fine worked for me

Ouch. I feel your pain. Hopefully you can find someone with a saved game about where you are then copy the game to your Wii (if you infact have to restart). Im gunna save to a different slot everytime now taht I've read this.

I would love to walk out of the room and see if the guy is there later.. but ya... as stated I can't leave the room. everytime I try the guy says "where you going?" and I can leave the room. Ack... maybe I'll restart the game in a few months...

Back