help with xbox live sing up

shabanbros

I like TACOS
Aug 15, 2007
TACOS!!! TACOS!!!TACOOOOOOOOOOS
can someone help me sign up for xbox live it won't except my parents email and were living in a country that it doesn't except so i need someone who is old enough to have a kid whos 16 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
just say your 18. child accounts have many restrictions now (like you cant download M rated demos or R rated movies/trailers). they have no way in telling how old you actually are. as for the country thing... hmm. maybe choose the country that is closest to you

so? o_O

Unless you have to put a credit card in you're okay. If you want a Gold membership you need your parents for that anyway. Either that or save up $40-50 (depending if you get it on sale) for a prepaid card.

You could always purchase a 12 month subscription code. Thus, avoiding the use of a credit card.

Mitch2025 said:
just say your 18. child accounts have many restrictions now (like you cant download M rated demos or R rated movies/trailers). they have no way in telling how old you actually are. as for the country thing... hmm. maybe choose the country that is closest to you
thats C000L I always LIE,CHEAT and STEAL (Eddie Guerrero) :smilewinkgrin:
and yeah mazen chose Yemen your close to them or Sudan :yesnod: i hope your problem is over

Back