hey everyone . . .

mrfizzer

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
Hi,
well im daniel and im about to buy myself a wii. with the console i will get super paper mario, mario galaxy, component cables adn a second wiimote and nunchuck.

are these games good or do you guys have other recommendations?
also, do the component cables make much of a difference? i'm playing on a bravia x

Hello and welcome to wiichat, enjoy your stay.

Well the game you should get should reflect the type of games you like. Some good titles ive played so far is
Zelda Twilight princess(great game),
Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2(Amazing FPS for the wii! Plus it has 32 player online!:yikes: )
Dragon ball Z Tenkaichi 3(Probably the best fighting game ive ever played also it has online)

ok cool, thanks for the recommendations.

Smileface: i dont entirely get ur post. Are you talking about them being sold out? and what about the cars?

ello6cc1.jpg

|Try lookin round here for game ideas
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/

PokeChamp said:
XD
you are too random, you pop up everywhere don't you?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome to wiichat! ^_^
He's the resident greeter.

Everyday, especially with the new Wii Owners looking for information about the Wii, our forum is the #1 result I believe.

blueovalboy7 said:
Everyday, especially with the new Wii Owners looking for information about the Wii, our forum is the #1 result I believe.
it lost a lot of members ever since Chicagoan ran over the pokemon section of this place, most of wiichat's members were there, i miss emma u_u

Gday Daniel! glad u could join us, even b4 buying a Wii! good question about the component cables....i have yet to decide on this too.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
as for an update: Yesterday i went out and bought all that stuff on my list plus a recharge station and resident evil 4 because alot of people here seem to like it.

Back