Hi all!

JokerNut

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
3896-2430-8112-1641
Hi all! I'm new here and thought I would say hi to everyone. Just got my Wii two weeks ago by pure accident. My wife and I decided to go to Best Buy to waste some time before going to a movie and the entrance doors had a sign saying they has Wiis in stock. An hour later my wife and I walked out with a Wii, Wii Play and an extra nunchuck. Needless to say we never made the movie and went home and hooked it up and played it the rest of the night.

I've been here a few days now just looking at thread after thread gaining info about the wii and decided it was time to sign up and try and contribute.

Hey welcome to the forum Joker Nut :) Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Welcome to wiichat...where sheep go to hell, and goats go to heaven....

I love all of your generic welcomes :wink:

JokerNut: Welcome! Hopefully you have a good long stay at WiiChat, Im sure you'll find that its an excellent source for Wii news. You made a good decision on buying your wii, and wii play is a good deal too. Just remember that WiiPlay isnt your average wii game, its made to be very simple. You will probably get bored of WiiSports pretty quick, so I'd suggest you buy some more games. If your looking for one player, go with Zelda (adventure) metroid (adventure/shooter, comes out august 27) or Resident Evil 4 (Shooter/Horror), if your looking for a multiplayer game I suggest Mario Party 8 or Mario Strikers Charged (online).

Oh, and fyi I would have skipped the movie too :wink:

Back