hi, i am new and i need to understand if...

this site still alive?

• yes, i am here!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • there are not so much people...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sanswii24

WiiChat Member
May 18, 2021
hi! i unscover this site by casually navigating with the internet channel on my Wii! I am now chatting from my pc and so far the site is good! But...this site is still alive? Like, if you see this, comment to let me know if this site is alive and let me know how many people enjoy and enter here! (at 2 likes, i will do something special)

hi! i unscover this site by casually navigating with the internet channel on my Wii! I am now chatting from my pc and so far the site is good! But...this site is still alive? Like, if you see this, comment to let me know if this site is alive and let me know how many people enjoy and enter here! (at 2 likes, i will do something special)
Welcome! I'm still around!

Sometimes seemingly live, sometimes seemingly dead, but never as alive as it once was.

Back