Hi i am old.

Jun 5, 2006
oops... forgot
Wii Online Code
6319-9882-8659-0638
Old member.
yes i do remember you. :thumbsup:

U dont remember me? i was the nab roaming the forum before the wii launched, and i am bbbbACK. Since my last post i have gotten a Ps3.

Anyone remember me?! :nonod:

The name rings a bell
Sadly its the bell of forgetfulness

That's because you're a new member, Krunch. >.>

To be honest, I'm not an old member either, so I obviously don't remember you (I actually joined last year, btw). But welcome back either way! :thumbsup: It's always good to see old members returning... especially one all the way back from 2006. o_o

Don't remember you, but I joined after the Wii released. Welcome back anyways.

Should I remember you, or are you just another illiterate numpty who think that after their month long abscence people should be genuinely pleased about their return and halt worrying about that members welfar during that time?

You should have looked at his join date before saying that. And before you accuse someone of being illiterate you should really make sure your post is free of errors too, otherwise you are just being a hypocrite.

Anyways, quit trying to scare away new/returning members.

Well I'm just new here, so of course I don't remember you, but welcome back all the same.

And to the rest of you, is there really any need to be so rude? If you can't say anything nice, maybe you just shouldnt say anything at all.

And to the rest of you, is there really any need to be so rude? If you can't say anything nice, maybe you just shouldnt say anything at all.

Some thing nice
Lets see some thing nice........................................!
Breasts!

Last edited:
Well I'm just new here, so of course I don't remember you, but welcome back all the same.

Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

Back