Hidden Power

Spartan151 said:
Pokemon is GAY
So many different approaches I can answer this irritating comment...

Oh yes, Pokemon is so gay, that this media franchise itself makes more money then you would in your life time... Don't worry, I'll let you think about that.

Anyways bleh

i dont get how HP works at all or IVs (watever the hell dat is) or EVs, i dont no any of those

There are multiple guides J.C., a few sites to check are Psypoke(My second home,lol) and Serebii.

In short

IVs are a pokemons genetic code.
Each stat can have from zero to 31.
With good breeding you can have, SOME control on the, but only barely.

Hidden Power is an attack, thats power and type are based only on the IVs.
It goes from 30 to 70 in power, and could be any type but normal.

Each combination of IVs works like a combination lock to unlock a specific attack.

Judge said:
Thanks for the replies, and I now have a better understanding of Hidden Power. Big Ups to Massi4h ;). And as far as you AndThen? and PokeChamp, as i said before, you do not need Hidden Power to train an abra, And if i had come earlier to check the thread before Massi4h responded, i would have said the same thing in response to your ignorance. You can simply use TM 29 as an alternative to Hidden Power, or even move breed. It's not difficult.

Oh my god - sorry for trying to post in the Pokémon forum. As I have said, Hidden Power was the only offensive move that Abra could learn when I caught it.

All I did was say that I needed it to train my Abra. Under the circumstances, I did need it. And for that you "flame" me (is that right? I'm not entirely familiar with the forum jargon).

How dare you call me ignorant? Lol.

AndThen? said:
Oh my god - sorry for trying to post in the Pokémon forum. As I have said, Hidden Power was the only offensive move that Abra could learn when I caught it.

All I did was say that I needed it to train my Abra. Under the circumstances, I did need it. And for that you "flame" me (is that right? I'm not entirely familiar with the forum jargon).

How dare you call me ignorant? Lol.
That's because we are talking about competitive online play. Abra doesn't need Hidden Power unless it's an Ice type or something, otherwise you might as well just slap an experience share on it...

lol, excuse my tone AndThen?, but what I said, I meant, and I was making a point when you and PokeChamp "attemted" to "correct" me. You can easily move breed or TM pyschic, level up through day-care or exp. share as Chaos stated. That is all I was getting at. I was actually trying to help, but that offended me. I know what i'm talking about and will defend that ;).

Back