Home/Forum Index

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
It seems now that when you click home it goes to another page or when you click the WiiChat icon it goes to that other page too. I had to change my bookmark link to go to forum index and I'm wondering if there's an option to make it so when you click the middle WiiChat icon it goes to forum index? It's such a habit to click that to go back to the forum page and I would like to see if there's a way to change it before I break it. >.>

Ok, there has been 3 threads about this now lol
:ee5k:
Lee.J

Well i0n had locked the link to the second one that was made and liked us to this one, so this looks like the official one ^-^

lee.jarratt said:
Ok, there has been 3 threads about this now lol
:ee5k:
Lee.J
ouch! my bad
to be honest I quickly scrolled the first threads to see if there was anything on it because i thought if there was it would be up there, guess not >.^
and wow lots of replies quickly, cool, thanks

Lol, i said that before the other threads closed, i0n posted a link to this thread before he closed the other threads. Your lucky!:thumbsup:
lee.j

Before we just had a list of forums and you couldnt tell from that what the latest news was or if any new articles had been added to the site.

This way we have a portal that can be used to shows news/articles/posts/reviews and any other such feature we add to the site.

The forum index is still very much alive and working and if you prefer that feel free to update your bookmarks to http://www.wiichat.com/forumindex.html

It still needs a little tweaking, plan to add a nice little box showing you the latest xx since your last visit etc, make this place as user friendly as possible.

But as the site begins to grow we kinda needed a main portal focal point - hope you like it :)

i0n said:
Before we just had a list of forums and you couldnt tell from that what the latest news was or if any new articles had been added to the site.

This way we have a portal that can be used to shows news/articles/posts/reviews and any other such feature we add to the site.

The forum index is still very much alive and working and if you prefer that feel free to update your bookmarks to http://www.wiichat.com/forumindex.html

But as the site begins to grow we kinda needed a main portal focal point - hope you like it :)

I love it! Keep up the good work, oh and i0n, is there any more updates or features to be added soon ?Thanks
Lee.j

wii_cammy said:
i0n are you adding that review section

It's in the pipeline yes, but it's gonna be quite a big addition to the site and will take some time and work.

Main priority right now is sorting out the mess that is 'friend codes' :blush2:

i0n said:

It still needs a little tweaking, plan to add a nice little box showing you the latest xx since your last visit etc, make this place as user friendly as possible.

of course, the main page is great for newcomers to quickly get adjusted, its just as an old dog here i dont like to learn new tricks :yesnod:
i went to give you rep for such a quick response and good info but it said i must spread rep before i give it to you again >.>

edit: and about the friend codes, perhaps you could add a little button by the Rep thing and people can click it, showing they added that persons friend code to their wii then it can send a notifcation message via pm to tell them they were added, idk, just a thought

Last edited:
Back