Hopes for Future Titles!

If you're skilled you would like high-sensitivity more... What they need is is a sensitivity option.

Oh wait! They already have that:eek:ut:

ottoman said:
maybe some more sword games...FPS's. more into combat with weapons. that sort of thing would compliment the wiimote nicely

Some kind of ancient Chinese/Japenese Sword fighthing game would be interesting to see.

Lethal said:
I think the future of this system is going to rely on party games and sports games. Its pretty clear that the FPS are not going to well with this system and I really hope a good baseball and boxing game comes out. Stats are a must and without them the games get boring fast.

thereve been two fps, one by ubisoft, who half-ass everything for nintendo

then red steel is made by ubisoft too, isnt it, if it is,then theres your problem

One thing I don't want to see *shock* is a game relying heavily on 1:1 sword fighting if it requires more than a flick of the wrist, now hear me out I'm not some fat unfit burger eating guy, I'm actually quite a fit fencer but I do like to sit down and play for a good few hours at a time if I'm not busy. Pick up your remote and start swinging it around, do this for 3-4 hours and tell me you're still fine :p

Btw I've seen a few people toting No more Heroes as 1:1 sword fighting (I did a while ago) but it isn't now, its button and gesture based with gestures used for finishing moves and weapon locks so far. [source: Latest ONM] but it is looking really nice and I'm gonna pick it up :D

Lethal said:
I think the future of this system is going to rely on party games and sports games. Its pretty clear that the FPS are not going to well with this system and I really hope a good baseball and boxing game comes out. Stats are a must and without them the games get boring fast.

Fps's will eventually do good.

Back