How do u get the homebrew channel

iGOTSWAGG

WiiChat Member
Aug 10, 2009
TEXAS
Wii Online Code
4982-7568-2921-3816
Can someone please tell me how to download or get the homebrew channel because i really need it???

you dont need it. if you can't find it, then you won't be able to properly utilize it.

Homebrew is a neat idea, but overrated in practice (at least how things stand now).

I have to question why you "really need it".

Overrated in practice...
Blasphemy!
I don't even play Wii games anymore...
I just pirate films and play old emulated games.
Yeah, there's some pretty useless **** there, but with the homebrew browser there's little to no hassle involved when installing new apps.

And do you really have to be so hard on this guy...

How can homebrew be overrated like some of you I had homebrew. better game what Nintendo's releasing (mostly_ i dont have hb nemore though.

How can homebrew be overrated like some of you I had homebrew. better game what Nintendo's releasing (mostly_ i dont have hb nemore though.

better games than what ninty releases? hahaha.
unless you're talking emu's of course.

this is an illegal hack/channel. anyone caught using it will get the 20120 ban from the internet. nintendo is not happy about the people using this to hack, nor the illegal roms being used. still a cool channel, but definitely not legal and i don't think it's worth it to be banned.

The homebrew channel is not illegal. It is just that some of the programmes developed from it are. You cannot be banned for simply having the homebrew channel.

this is an illegal hack/channel. anyone caught using it will get the 20120 ban from the internet. nintendo is not happy about the people using this to hack, nor the illegal roms being used. still a cool channel, but definitely not legal and i don't think it's worth it to be banned.

What the F*CK ant666...
Will you stop it with your stupid PSAs?
Of f*cking course nintendo is going to tell you it's illegal.
It's not.
I think I'm going to call nintendo and demand the truth, then give them a piece of my f*cking mind.
Jesus, what's with you?
Who gives a f*ck, and besides, they're not going to ban you.
If that were so, it would've happened a long time ago to so many people.
This makes me f*cking hate nintendo so much.

Back