How does the Game Genie work?

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
So I bought a Super Nintendo and a Game Genie from a rummage sale for $2 dollars today...I want to know...How do you work the Game Genie? I only have Starfox for my snes so far. When I use the Genie, a screen pops up. It seems like I'm supposed to type something to get cheat codes to work??? Idk, I'll let you guys handle it, I don't want to sound like an idiot anymore.

Thanks

It doesnt work!

Im kidding. You will need to look up the codes or get the book. I only have the one for NES games.

LOLZ!!! I remember the game genie. Holy crap just those two words alone bring back so many memories. I remember when I got the genesis as it first came out and my dad got me game genie for it after awhile. It was big and black and had this big golden metalic label on it with a switch and green light. And when you connected it to your game, it was towering over the system like the friggin sears tower or something.

Thank goodness for microtechnology. Those things were monstrous. ESPECIALLY the one for the original gameboy, omg i have that one too and once connected the whole piece is seriously like a foot tall! lol

Back