How far Am I Into The Game?

MyWiiOwns!

WiiChat Member
Mar 29, 2007
How far am I into the game? Im 33 hours in and at the first room of The Temple Of Time. How many hours until I finish the game. Is The Temple Of Time Hard? So far it seems pretty confusing. Im already stuck in the second room with the gates. Theres a huge belll i dont know where to go..Oh well..it happens a lot. Gamespot Strategy Guide here I come! Anyways how far into the game am I?

Haha im 31 hours in and im in the same place as you :O. Theres about 8 dungeons in the game and loads of secrets and temple of time is the 4th? so about halfway im guessing.

you have 3 temples left: finish temp of time -> Sky Palace-> Hyrule castle

thats what its like if i remember correctly, lol i beat that forever ago,

it took me 54 hours but im good at adventure games and have great logic for zelda puzzles, so you probably have about 15-20 hours left

MyWiiOwns! said:
How far am I into the game? Im 33 hours in and at the first room of The Temple Of Time. How many hours until I finish the game. Is The Temple Of Time Hard? So far it seems pretty confusing. Im already stuck in the second room with the gates. Theres a huge belll i dont know where to go..Oh well..it happens a lot. Gamespot Strategy Guide here I come! Anyways how far into the game am I?

You need about 10 hours if you are fast and don't collect items.

Back