how.......(help)

If possible plan to get there right on or just before opening time. Its alot better to lack a little bit of sleep than to cry your eyes out when they tell you sorry were all sold out.

Hmmm maybe not that long before they open LOL. Just aim to there out front about 10-15 Mins before they open.

Im not sure, I dont live anywere near there well as far as i no we dont even have bestbuys in my country. So just estimate a time on how many people you think will show up.

alright cause im going to a best buy tomorow and im hoping that none has seen or heard about the Wii's going to Bestbuy. I almost didnt read it myself ( although i would of seen it on the forums). I just want a Wii really bad and Im hoping there is not a big lineup because the most they will have is 10.

Cant You call ahead and get them to hold one for you ???

cannon said:
Cant You call ahead and get them to hold one for you ???

they stoped doing that the week of realease

i just called the store and they guy said that they where getting 23.
he also said that no ones ever camped infront of thier store befor which is good for me and to be there 3-4 hours beforhand

ganton my only question is why the hell do you own a pic of that guy, lol. Anyway good luck to all venturing out 2morrow in search of Wii's. Ill be doing the same.

CantGetAWii said:
ganton my only question is why the hell do you own a pic of that guy, lol. Anyway good luck to all venturing out 2morrow in search of Wii's. Ill be doing the same.

AH BURN! my eyes!

Back