How is Lego Star Wars: Complete saga

Masta-J

You know it
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
Wii Online Code
6316-1541-2239-2854

So i was thinking about getting the new lego star wars game and i want to know if its ok

I was thinking about getting this also, it's just that I have 1 & 2 for gamecube. Is it worth the $50 if you've already played the gamecube versions?

i heard that there are new surprises, new ways to use the force, and u dont have to keep switching games if u want to paly bothe versions

iOwnage said:
I was thinking about getting this also, it's just that I have 1 & 2 for gamecube. Is it worth the $50 if you've already played the gamecube versions?

Not unless you are rich... I too have both for GCN, and rented the Wii version. The minor differences are not worth a purchase, IMO

Sx2 said:
What if you only have one for the Gamecube?

Rent it. You have already played half the game, and you should be able to beat the 2nd half on a rent

well with to previous games you will be able to use and do the same things as you could in number 2 and they have added more levels and characters. overall i think this game will be mad especially that you can use the wii mote as a light saber just like in twilight princess and you shake the nunchuk to build things

I'd buy it if you like the game, and like to unlock extras.

I hadn't played the previous two, so it was well worth it for me. I've put about 20-30h into the game, and I've unlocked about 48% of the game. From what I can remember (I'm at work typing this), I only have ~65 of the 160 gold bricks, less than half the characters (I have extra gold though), and almost no full vehicle kits. I'm still finding new areas that I haven't been to, since some areas require a bounty hunter, or an imperial guy for the scanners, and you don't have them when you go through the level on story mode.

I highly recommend buying this game if you never played the first 2.

And the Wii-Mote light saber controls are not that cool. Using the B button is better, IMO

Buy it but trade in your other 2, thats what I did, the money off was very small but its not like I'll be playing those games anyways. The complete saga is tons of fun. Challenge mode is great, its basically a set time limit to find 10 blue canisters. Whats cool about it is that from what I can tell(I've only done one challenge) all 10 blue canisters are viewable meaning if you know where to look you can see them, your not required to hit 10 switches in a row or something to make the canister "magically appear".

The bonus levels are neat and the pod racing is much improved. I started playing with a friend so right now I'm only playing when he comes over but that might change soon.

Back