Lego - Star Wars - Complete Saga

bamawii

bama
Nov 11, 2007
Bama
Wii Online Code
4300-8711-7380-5145
We got Lego - Star Wars - Complete Saga for the Wii for Christmas and it is great!

The 2 player game mode is great!

I really did not play the other Lego games and this is really my first besides just toying with the GBA model.

Anyone else get this game?

Well I was considering this game but then I bought Super Mario Galaxy instead. Personally I don't think Lego Star Wars is better than SMG... But good luck with your game too.:)

I also got Mario Galaxy for Christmas but I can't hardly put my light saber down to play it!!

Galaxy is great as well but I am really enjoying the 2 player mode on Star Wars.

If you grew up a star wars fan - this game is a must!

I got this as well, but I've had so much else to play, I havent gotten that far into it

Its been a lot of fun so far, extremely disappointed with the motion controls of the lightsaber though. Its really crappy, sometimes unresponsive, and doesnt feel good......Obviously 1:1 would be preferrable, but I dont expect that (even though I should, lazy developers) but even the sword controls of Twilight Princess put this to shame. Thank god they just let you use the B button

bamawii said:
We got Lego - Star Wars - Complete Saga for the Wii for Christmas and it is great!

The 2 player game mode is great!

I really did not play the other Lego games and this is really my first besides just toying with the GBA model.

Anyone else get this game?

Yea, it's a pretty amazing game considering the almost gimmicky combo of Lego and Star Wars, but it really does work well. I was huge on Lego when I was a kid, so that might also have something to do with it; I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan though.

The two player co-op is what puts the game above some of the other AAA titles of this year IMO. They actually *gasp* built puzzles into the game that require two people to work together. But if you only play through it with one person, the computer AI is really good at handling the second player's parts in the puzzles.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Well I was considering this game but then I bought Super Mario Galaxy instead. Personally I don't think Lego Star Wars is better than SMG... But good luck with your game too.:)

SMG I have to say is most definitely better then Lego Star Wars. I played Lego Star Wars 2 on the 360 and thoroughly enjoyed it, but Mario Galaxy is much better. That said Lego Star Wars is still fun and exciting.

if it has good motion sensing and original storyline (movies) the i'm getting it...does it?

Last edited:
The storyline really runs right along with the game.......it is really nice to have all 6 movies opened up with legos!

Again - I will say.....being able to use the wii-mote as a light saber is so cool!

I really didnt mention this but using the nunchuck and the wii-mote together is a great combo for this game. In battle scenes with the X-wing fighter or the M. Falcon the flight is very smooth.

This game is really easy to pick up and play.

Me and my 5 year old son have been wearing it out! We are trying to beat 1 or 2 levels a day.

160 levels.......wow - we have a little ways to go!

Get the game....

I'm really tempted to get the game but am wondering whether there is anything to do when you've completed the six stories.

Are there any game modes/features other than the main story game? For example, can you play custom one-on-one light sabre fights or fly around in an X-Wing shooting things?

Back