Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Forget about the complete saga..the Lego Star Wars stuff..albeit still not bad games but.

This new one should be rather good.

Its called force unleashed because players can control the force in just about any way they want to, from throwing a Stormtrooper across a room to pulling a Star Destroyer down from the heavens.

Developers are adding an extra mode to the Wii version that allows players to engage in head-head duels to determine who the true Jedi is.

Could be the remote/lightsaber game that we have been waiting for.

Slated for a spring release.

Source:
Nintendo Power

thanks for the news , the controlls should really be good fer this game

yes i heard about this ages ago

i also heard that wii version will not be available but hey...rumours

what you mean not available? if their making the game then why wont it be ****ing availabe!? that the most retarded rumor I have ever heard.

This game is going to be ridiculously awesome. Old news to me but it makes me happy everytime i hear about it haha

I heard rumors of it this past Spring, I guess it's really happening. Sounds good, though nothing will ever beat Battlefront.

johnny_rocket2210 said:
Question about the preview, why are all the lightsabers Red?
because you are playing on the Dark Side.. and as the story always had.. the sith lords always had red sabers. even tho the colour of the saber is based on the crystal you find...... so i guess all sith lords go looking for red cyrstals on purpose.... LOL~

Clish said:
because you are playing on the Dark Side.. and as the story always had.. the sith lords always had red sabers. even tho the colour of the saber is based on the crystal you find...... so i guess all sith lords go looking for red cyrstals on purpose.... LOL~
*all the new evil Jedi's gather*

Sith Lord: "Alright guys, scavenger hunt!"

i hope it makes the saber sound in the wii
im sure it will, but just swinging it around go fwew fwew will sell that game for me =)

Back