Star Wars: Force Unleashed ViDoc

T3kNi9e

Conquistador
Dec 1, 2007
Augusta, GA
Combining some of today’s most impressive technology, Star Wars: Force Unleashed demonstrates how the power of these next gen systems can deliver more than just a pretty picture. Scheduled to release sometime in 2008, Force Unleashed looks to change the way we play and interact in today’s games.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJZ5dectXE[/media]

Link

Last edited:
It's too bad it's going to end up with PS2 graphics as is the case with every multiplatorm Wii game made alongside a PS2 game.

hmm this game looks awesome! im going to buy it, i just watched the videos on ign and read the preview, HOTTTTTT. any multiplayer?

T3kNi9e said:
Edit: I dont know how to embed videos so :/

You just put the youtube link between MEDIA /MEDIA (but put brackets on each side of the word).

Pretty good video, I might get a 360 soon, so I might buy it for either the Wii or the 360 depending on which one is more fun.

IGN actually has an article on the Wii version. They say that the lightsaber is Wiimote controlled (which debunks the rumor posted here saying that it wasnt) even though its not 1:1 it does have 5 directions which should be good if they are smooth enough to execute.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/847/847625p1.html

It looks pretty good so far and they say that it currently has better frame rates then the 360 or PS3 versions!

I knew that Melbourne House could turn out a good game and going by what they say it should be a game that will silence a lot of the doubters. :thumbsup:

Atomheart said:
Well, there is 2 player dueling (only local multiplayer, though). It's only in the Wii version, though.

Oh, sounds cool. I wonder if it will actually be cool :p

and thanks manred

T3kNi9e said:
Oh, sounds cool. I wonder if it will actually be cool :p

and thanks manred

It's supposed to be pretty fun. I wouldn't expect fireworks, but it's better than nothing.

T3kNi9e said:
and thanks manred

No problem, just to let you know there is a little button on the top of the message box that looks like this
media.gif

it's a shortcut rather than you typing it out.

Nice, the wii version looks amazing. I guess i was right when i said it's probably gonna be like a Jedi Knight remake. (Graphics Wise)
I hope they keep the multiplayer like it was in Jedi Outcast, it was fun facing 16 computers on a team that were Padawans vs You who was a Jedi master.
If they keep that in at least this game will be a must have for the wii.

Back