How is the level editor?

ski_big said:
3 backgrounds... 3 different sizes.. not that much leniancy onwhat you can do..= rushed feature. it could have been sick, with playing them on the interent, but unless you have friends that come play at your house, whats the point of making one?

I really doubt that they would do that even if they did have the time. In order to do that, all the wiis participating would need the stage saved onto it. Too much a hassle...

Unlike everyone else, I find that the stage builder is cool. I will admit it is limited, but it opens up some unique possibilites. For example, I made one stage completely out of those bouncy springs. The entire time you are fighting you are bouncing in the air. Its fun and it makes for something different.

Altogether, it's very simple, but with a creative mind, you can make some pretty neat stages.

IdiotStorm said:
when i get Brawl, I might mess around with this, and make some kind of death-trap stage :devil:

I made one called Meat Grinder :devil: A large falling block on top takes you down to a treadmill that pushes you into a spike trap thats hard to escape. Many CPU's get to 999% damage until I use the Smash attack on them that snds them flying out. Players get out easily though.

Back