how much stars do you have

dude, im not commonly a grammar nazi, but "how much do you have" bastardizes the english language

and i have 17

I have 120 stars with mario and about 15 with luigi witch gives me a total of 135. I'm not that crazy about mario is just that I always have to feeling to complete everything. I also want to make use of the game so it doesn't collect dust.

(I didn't do all the stars have to give credit for my friends and cousins for helping! I did do the first 70 though so I think I did okay)

Last edited:
I thought you can only get 240 max since each has 120 stars.

There is one more star available for each character after you get 120 with both.

Go to the green launch star next to the garage and go to the back side of the mini planet. Talk to the 4th green star and get taken to one last (dead simple) planet where you get another star and one more little bonus for each character.

I finally beat this game 100% today (all 242 stars)! I ended up dying exactly 300 times with Mario, and 151 with Luigi. Goes to show how much better you get the 2nd time around. Especially since I think the game is a little harder with Luigi, since he slides more and the races are MUCH more difficult!

What is the least amount of deaths that anyone got when completing all 120 stars with either character? Do you think anyone has ever gotten all 120 stars without dying? That would be one hell of a challenge!

Back