How old are Wii all?

Demon Slayer said:
Sorry for double posting
Next time you double post, don't tripple post... >.> EDIT the double post. >.> That's pretty much doing something like... After throwing a rock and hitting someone in the head with it on accident, attatching a note to a rock that says, "Sorry I hit you in the head with a rock." and throwing it at their head. xD

Demon Slayer said:
Excuse me but as far as i know Janova is actully one of the most nicest personne on the forum so i would be to excited if i where you
It was a joke you moron, I'm passed being a prick to him, hence the whole :p at the end of it.

Kumoriken said:
Next time you double post, don't tripple post... >.> EDIT the double post. >.> That's pretty much doing something like... After throwing a rock and hitting someone in the head with it on accident, attatching a note to a rock that says, "Sorry I hit you in the head with a rock." and throwing it at their head. xD

rofl yeah, edit, not post something else saying sorry for the double post

Wow.... kiddies stop arguing lol

Mes ish 16 going on 17 in (counts) 1....2....3....4 Days! w00t 18th oct the holiday where everyone bows down to me!!!!

Mwhahahahah

linkzeldagame said:
Pffft Australia isn't the land of crooks as this post seem to imply. I myself am from Australia and there's no one where I live that have a crook mentality. If you go out to the desert wildlands area you'll see a lot of stranded aborigines who are lost mentally and physically because their entire history has been based around on tradition and community, something we white people don't have in high rise cities and suburban areas. Sure we were crooks to start with but we are now even worse because the aborigines who inhabited the land could not live with us as we could not adapt change to allow them in, nor did they. As a result we used up their land for our advantages and they just decided to leave us alone and try to recover from the chaotic situation we put them in.

It may sound strange, this coming from me, but I won't do anything about the aborigines' situation because I have no real reason to do so, nor will anyone else from sydney. Separate the two different worlds, and we will forget our relationship over time.

It isnt the land of the crooks as most of the bad 'uns got sent to america actually, its one myth which has been spread throughout the years.....so the crook land is actually america woot lol

Sabin said:
I'm glad to see someone around the same age as me

Haha yeah man, I am a hardcore gamer and I still watch cartoons. I don't think I will ever grow up.

Back