How to stop:GLOBAL WARMING

More sunny, beaches closer to where I live... global warming sounds good to me :)

Hell I'm with you happy, I can actually go outside without wearing a jacket in July now :cool:

haha its a breezy 75 degrees out right now , chillin down here in the islands, i guess you can kiss my ass al gore, cuz im down here in the tropics and im feeling great.....

Global warming
Good points -
The sea will be closer
People that have expensive houseies by the sea are fuged

Bad points -
I DONT OWN A BOAT
Animals dieing
The world will look like the set off water world

Stops eating a curry

Well from the same people who cant predict a week forcast we get 23 feet. That isnt much. Yes it does **** people close to sea level but Wow you have to move a few feet inland big deal. And ok Honestly Where is this statement comnig from??
This theory is of glaciers melting.
Besides the fact that this is a natural cycle ( how do u think we got out of the ice age)
So you think so many glaciers of such size that It can Cover 75% of the Earths Surface no just Cover the earth surface but enough times to Create 23 feet? thats a little absurd.

ok This is similar to the point i made before. Who the Hell says we are right to say it should be that way????

The Earth and all other planets naturally heat and cool. If The ideas people are using today had been used say, The last ice age where would we be???
So its the same theory, right now the Earth is warming and We dont want it to. oh no stop it ! because earth is at its right temp now?
If that were the same thing last ice age it would mean the Ice age is ending and the Earth is warming, But oh no That terrible The Seas will fill and OMG. Well see how retarded that would have been?

Has anyone realized how ****ing Retarded this is? You!? You People think they you have the power to change the atomsphere of a Entire Planet????! Are you ****ing Joking??? Holy **** are you retarded, You cant control a planet.
this is just stupid.....

Fatal orgasm, i used to think global warming was a hoax to, but i was wrong, the c02 levels in the earths atmosphere are the highest they have ever been, same with the temprature.

I have some crazy theories to help reduce global warming. Like special certificates to drive full size trucks and SUV's. I just don't see the point in owning one if you're just going to drive it. Toyota, Subaru, Nissan, Honda etc. should take over the car industry completely.

fatalorgasm92 said:
haha its a breezy 75 degrees out right now , chillin down here in the islands, i guess you can kiss my ass al gore, cuz im down here in the tropics and im feeling great.....

And you're going to say that to the 2,000,000+ people that live along the coast that are in danger of flooding (that means you)! If the western part of Antarctica or all of Greenland (which is almost gone) melts, then some areas around the sea would flood including NYC and Shanghai. Not funny business.

Should add
Downside
ITS GETTING TO HOT

no actually i have only lived hear half my life, i mean trust me It Does get hot here, but thats just where i live, but most of the time its ok.
it doesnt really have anything to do with global warming just Closer to the equator. Im sure it would be hot if everyone wore long pants and Long sleeves and sweater and ****, it would be hot as hell.

Back