How's your Wi-Fi connection?

i've been able to get a 4-player match within a few seconds almost every time, and the lag seems to have decreased!

wow, it seems nintendo really is fixing the issue :yikes:

Ok... I was wondering. If someone has Lag and you are playing them does that mean you will get lagged up too?... Because sometimes when I play a game Its awesome connection but every now and then with 4 Player Anyone match it gets so laggy that the game takes 11 seconds for 1 second to happen.

I tried playing a few rounds earlier this evening, and the lag seemed to be a tad bigger then in other online games. Then again, my internet has been on the fritz lately, and they could be a major factor.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Ok... I was wondering. If someone has Lag and you are playing them does that mean you will get lagged up too?... Because sometimes when I play a game Its awesome connection but every now and then with 4 Player Anyone match it gets so laggy that the game takes 11 seconds for 1 second to happen.
It has to be.
It sucks because I've done everything Nintendo told me to do on there site, and I supposedly have a great router, so I don't think it's my fault. It's the other person/people that have a bad connection.

Sometimes I can play with no lag. Sometimes with a hint of lag, horrible lag, or it's so bad it'll disconnect. LMFAO at those matches you hope to finish, so you can watch it back at normal speed. I've had it stuck for about 40seconds before. It's really awful at times.

Every now and then I get a game semi lag free 99% of the time the lag is awful.
All I ever play is those Friend Code Matches because Global never works.
I was wondering how well those Wii Lan Adapters work? I been hearing mixed reviews about them. :crazy:

Back