I bought super paper mario!

Yep, like Homer said, - and 1 at same time on the blue stand.

If you go left and read that stone pillar it says something about "when you get to the blue pillar -next part is for hero only <<< - gaze at this statue" The three red left arrows are a hint to get to the left side of that statue and read the sign there, which tells you to press - and 1.

Taheen said:
Yep, like Homer said, - and 1 at same time on the blue stand.

If you go left and read that stone pillar it says something about "when you get to the blue pillar -next part is for hero only <<< - gaze at this statue" The three red left arrows are a hint to get to the left side of that statue and read the sign there, which tells you to press - and 1.
Yea i read that part too but i thought it was just for people who hadnt figured out the controls yet or something :hand:

AKC_pico said:
MAN!! its a great game! costed all my allowence but it is kinda hard to get used to...i always had GBA:lol:

http://www.gamesites200.com/aoe/in.php?id=251

Ban this moron. You just said in another thread that you rented this game. BAN HIM hes obviously here to spam. And he has made like 5 threads within an hour, all of which are pointless and obviously intended just to advertise his gay ass website.

i never siad i rented it n i think my post arnt all useless.please be a better person and dont call me names.its in my sig now.

AKC_pico said:
i never siad i rented it n i think my post arnt all useless.please be a better person and dont call me names.its in my sig now.

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!!

ericlewis91 said:
i beat the game!(i got it monday at 6am at walmart) its really good! took me about 42 hours!

edit i ment 42 hours...opps not 12

i got it at a walmart sunday at like 12am(since it was 24hours) and played it alot!

At 1:05pm Tuesday you post that you got the game 37 hours earlier (12am Sunday) yet you finished it in 42 hours? What kinda time machine you foolin with?

I was just @ Bestbuy and Target and every 3 minutes you would see someone walk over to the Wii section and grab a copy of Paper Mario :yesnod:

The game rocks. I love the mega mushroom thing.

Back