I dont understand! why is this game go so much hype around it?

no, i did read all of the good responses. it's just that one post that pissed me off! like i said earlier, i can actually see how people are excited for the game now, i however, am not (even if i had a wii it would only be on my maybe when the price drops list)

as a response to an above post about posting friend codes when teh game comes out, oh god, i can see it now......

n00bs joining wiichat by the thousands starting topics like "post ur supr smah bros brwl FCs here!1!1!!!" hopefully they will have the common sense to post them all here (brawl subforum) so i dont have to deal with it! lol

toomstone said:
:tard: killil1991 bahahaahahaha 10 ten this is not a place were we judge peoples in phyckie (wouldnt know how to spell that word if my life depended on it)

Are you calling me "tarted"?

Anyhoo. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. If SensesFail doesn't like the wii at the moment, who can blame him? Some people like HD graphics, some people like fun and innovation... there's a balance. I'm sure he'll come around in a few years.

The following question can only be answered by SensesFail.
Which is better, 360 or ps3? I don't mean in terms of how many games, just how good the games are. And what are your thoughts on the 360's red rings? PM me if you want.

i can imagine it now in the headline first page newspaper

People go on RAMPAGE! BRAWL IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!

shows pictures of people flipping over cars, setting fire to many things

lmao

seriously can't wait for this game, i even ordered Melee off amazon(don't worry have played it at friends house quite often, just never got around to buy it)

SF, i too am quite puzzled about the uber hype. i myself am quite excited but not just freaking out about it (i was anticipating galaxy much more). though the more i hear the more i get excited because quite a few cool things coming to this game but ya... just not something that makes me jump outta my seat lol

Squall7 said:
(not so much the kitchen sink though. That can stay out).

And here I was looking forward to finding out which pattern of marble and cool fixtures I got! :cryin:

I luvs me sum kitchin sink.

*drops silly attitude and leaves thread with no dignity still intact*

ok what made halo so great? there are loads of other fps just like halo on the xbox and 360 but what made halo "epic" and other games not.

Hey, check it out, it's a noob.

I mean, yes, I am going to voice an opinion.

Games that were produced for the 64 have generally always continued on, and it's just something that we expect it from now. I've noticed improvements from the game, even though my hype has died quite a lot when the third party characters were announced, but they're on their way to revamp it. I don't know if they're going to go over the top though, I'd rather have the game for the gameplay, and online of course, rather than fancy graphics. He doesn't need freaking denim.

And another thing, it's a fighting game so it keeps everyone entertained very easily, it's quite easy to pick up and I can just sit my cousins there. Plus, there's a lot of extra modes now, and some of them seem quite interesting, the first player mode did get quite reptitive and annoying sometimes when I was bent on completing it with every character but the events were entertaining as well. Multiplaaayer, everyone loves a good multiplayeeerr.

Is this going to be the first region free game? I need to see how that one works out for them.

But, games don't live up to hype, unless it's Galaxy.

Back