I Get My Wii Back Tomorrow, Finally

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Finally, after two long weeks, I will get my Wii back from repairs. I sent it in to Nintendo because it was shutting off every half hour and annoying the **** out of me. It was pretty bad timing to send it in too, but it had to be done. I bought Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and Wii Play, and tomorrow will be the first time I will be able to play any of them. I'm so excitied.

Enjoy 20 fun hours in Super Paper Mario. Don't give up, it is REALLY fun.

I'm enjoying Mario Party 8 so far, and I've only really played it single player.

SuperH said:
Enjoy 20 fun hours in Super Paper Mario. Don't give up, it is REALLY fun.

I'm enjoying Mario Party 8 so far, and I've only really played it single player.

I'm hoping Mario Party 8 doesn't live up to the reviews. I'm pretty excited about it and the critics are just destroying it.

ciper said:
Any idea on what the issue was? Sounds like it might have been overheating and shutting off ?

Thats what I wrote on the form, "Wii shuts off after 20-30 minutes of being on, Overheats." When I get it back tomorrow I'll let you know what they wrote on the repair papers.

Got it back. I've been playing Mario Party 8 non-stop. I have to disagree with the critics. This is a great game. The only thing I don't like is how easy it is to get Stars and how small some of the levels are. They exchanged my Wii console by the way. I have all my VC games, just had to redownload them, and my Miis were all on there.

Sillyhat said:
Got it back. I've been playing Mario Party 8 non-stop. I have to disagree with the critics. This is a great game. The only thing I don't like is how easy it is to get Stars and how small some of the levels are. They exchanged my Wii console by the way. I have all my VC games, just had to redownload them, and my Miis were all on there.

you had all your miis??? i saved them onto my wiimote then put them into the wii, i cant edit them now because it says im not the creator but i can still use them!

TitansATB said:
you had all your miis??? i saved them onto my wiimote then put them into the wii, i cant edit them now because it says im not the creator but i can still use them!

Yep, my Wii had all of my Miis that I created on the console.

Back