I Hate Zelda

nintendo_oldschool

Brawl is The Best SSB
Aug 16, 2006
Kitchener, Canada (Wario,ROB and Lucas My Mains. S
Wii Online Code
6064-9014-5481-1100
Somebody asked me before I got a Wii what games are you getting with it and I said Super Monkey Ball:Banana Blitz ,Excite Truck and the game it comes with Wii sports.

and they said "YOur not getting Zelda why not and I told them I don't like Zelda I never have the only one i liked was Windwaker and everyone says it's the worst one

I hate all the Zelda fanboys that say zelda is the best even if they think it isn't it isn't they just say that just because they are fanboys. Hey just don't like a game because it's another title in the series like it for what the game is

But that's just my thoughts
Take em or leave don't care. Just thought you guys like to know
Thanks

Believe me. It doesn't take a Zelda fanboy to know it is an amazing game. If you loved Wind Waker; which Zelda fans say is the worst in the series, then you will love Twilight Princess.

the game is very easy after playing OoT: master Quest. IMO Master Quest is BY FAR the hardest in the series. TP has its difficult moments (like the cave of ordeals or w/e its called) but over all its pretty easy. im a zelda fan but it isnt the best game ever. its the best real time RPG (final fantasy 9 is the best turn based RPG imo) but not the best game. to me, their cant be a best overall game because each game genre is diffrent. you cant compare a game like zelda with a game like halo or gears of war. they are just too diffrent

i have windwaker, and i love it. ive never been a huge zelda fan by any means(since ive only had 13 years of life)but im getting twighlight princess anyways, its just a great game.:yesnod:

Try it before you knock it, seriously. I've made that mistake on plenty of things, that is... not including the Zelda series, not even including video gaming.

"Don't knock it untill you try it" applies to all plausable things. Well... A lot of them anyway.

If you have fully played and beaten Ocarina of Time, and then said you don't like it, I would say you were lying through your teeth. Ocarina of Time was voted the best game of ALL TIME out of every game EVER released. Nobody hates Zelda, everybody likes at least one.

It's the longest, but I wouldn't say hardest. I think it's actually one of the easiest, next to Wind Waker, which actually I didn't think was the worst. I thought that Zelda II was the worst, which, by the way, I thought was the hardest.

But Twilight Princess is my favorite. I actually liked Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time, because the gameplay. Ocarina of Time had a better storyline, though.

Oh, and don't worry if you just don't like it. I know plenty of people who don't like it, even after playing Ocarina of Time for 10 hours. People say I'm crazy for not liking Final Fantasy X. I don't know why I don't like it, I just thought it was an "Okay" game.

Dude Seriously...even if you hate it you don't need to hate Zelda Fanboys..because..99% of the forum is a Zelda Fanboy!! and well basically its is still the number one game ever created. So yeah, And and really to tell you the truth i fined Twilight Princess to be too Easy

Mitch2025 said:
the game is very easy after playing OoT: master Quest. IMO Master Quest is BY FAR the hardest in the series. TP has its difficult moments (like the cave of ordeals or w/e its called) but over all its pretty easy. im a zelda fan but it isnt the best game ever. its the best real time RPG (final fantasy 9 is the best turn based RPG imo) but not the best game. to me, their cant be a best overall game because each game genre is diffrent. you cant compare a game like zelda with a game like halo or gears of war. they are just too diffrent
i agree with you completely and to some other people out there im a zelda fanboy and personally i think that wind waker is pretty good and that zelda 2 adventure of link is horrible

Zelda II: Adventure of Link is in my opinion the worst in the series, but it wasn't that bad of a game compared to others of its time.

I wouldn't say 99% of the forum is fanboy, but I would say probably 90% of the forum at least like Zelda games. I love Twilight Princess, however I don't consider myself a fanboy of Zelda. If a game is great people are going to compliment it, and doing so doesn't make them a fanboy.

I realize how ironic that I say this considering my avatar is a Zelda avatar, but I ususally always put the current game I'm playing in the avatar or my favorite one on the system currently.

I highly agree with the 'Don't knock it until you try it' comment. Its a very similar to "Don't judge a book by its cover."

I'm surprised however this thread made it this far with this number of post without some type of flaming going on. :)

I think the Wii community is more civilized than the Sony community. Not that I don't like PlayStation 3 (I'm going to get it someday). It's just that there's been relatively no violence at the Wii launch.

Back