I have mp3...

Honestly, if anyone else did this for any game i really like i honestly wouldn't get upset. You guys obviously are WAY bigger wii fans than me if you are going to take it that seriously over 1 game.

I like how everyone tosses around all the homosexual crap...
May I ask what the has to do with anything?
Unless your just normally thinking about that.

He got everyone upset over nothing therefore he won.
Good game Ronald.:lol:

Marioman: wow what a fag... Dunno what fag as in American term means gay and british term means cigarette has anything to do with a joke

penguinphil: you're DEAD TO ME I have a feeling thats a joke but if its not than wow dude lol...

JCpackers05: I agree with Penguin That im dead to you? and i know your being serious. And im sorry i wasted your time looking at this thread instead of looking at another thread, but havn't you wasted your time by posting aswell?

CantGetAWii: Whoah what, man Ronald you've gone down hill my friend. You quoted Mygodthewiiowns as saying "you are one dumb fella" and i said "agreed" when if you read what he really said was "you are one fun fella" and i agreed to that, please read the post first.

Nintendo93: Cruel joke I hope your joking aswell, the first person who said cruel joke was, u seem serious.

Ronald said:
Marioman: wow what a fag... Dunno what fag as in American term means gay and british term means cigarette has anything to do with a joke

penguinphil: you're DEAD TO ME I have a feeling thats a joke but if its not than wow dude lol...

JCpackers05: I agree with Penguin That im dead to you? and i know your being serious. And im sorry i wasted your time looking at this thread instead of looking at another thread, but havn't you wasted your time by posting aswell?

CantGetAWii: Whoah what, man Ronald you've gone down hill my friend. You quoted Mygodthewiiowns as saying "you are one dumb fella" and i said "agreed" when if you read what he really said was "you are one fun fella" and i agreed to that, please read the post first.

Nintendo93: Cruel joke I hope your joking aswell, the first person who said cruel joke was, u seem serious.
I was joking. Just think some creditability may of been reduced. :lol:

CyanRussel said:
Where have you been.....its already been confirmed that it wont be ONLINE!!!!
CyanRussel you are wrong. I am 100% sure that Metroid Prime 3 does have online connections. Now before you start judging read all the way. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption does NOT have online-multiplayer; however it does have WiiConnect24 capabilites that lets you connect to a type of leader-board where you can send your scores to people though Nintendo Wi-fi connection so you and your friends can compare. Bottom line is that the game does have online functions, just not online multi-player.

Which is true because I played it and saw the wii connect 24 at gamestop of with some of those token things people were talking about.

Ronald said:

Your just too funny, clearly I read it, I changed the quote to make it say that. Oh man :lol:

Ronald said:

wow, ronald just owned everyone there,

good job :thumbsup:

som1 said:
wow, ronald just owned everyone there,

good job :thumbsup:

No he didn't actually, he said I didn't read what he wrote before and what another poster wrote but I did read both of them, hence me changing it to make him agreeing to being dumb. It was a joke you know. But no he didn't own everyone there, the only thing he owns is the game..oh wait no he doesn't own that either, damn :lol:

Back