I hope this is a joke...

i've seen that::lol:
But that looks like low gamecube or Playstation graphics.
C'mon is this how much effort 3rd parties are putting in now...(excluding a few)

Its horrible, Its burns, destroy it now or the world shall end. It looks like a flash game from addictingcrap.com or somthing (not sure if that site exists, just makiing fun of addicting games buT dOn'T Go there, cause i NEVER tested it)

My goodness....

Ds has better graphics than THAT

laderer5 said:
i've seen that::lol:
But that looks like low gamecube or Playstation graphics.
C'mon is this how much effort 3rd parties are putting in now...(excluding a few)

Yes, sorry isn't it? I had hope 2008 would be better for the wii, but than If this is an indication, than I'll be sadly disapointed again.

If this keeps up than the wii will not have gotten a fair shake in the videogame world, it being slagged off before it even got outta the gate.

Trulen said:
My goodness....

Ds has better graphics than THAT

Yes, Trulen, it does, and this shows us that the developers don't really care for the quality of games on the wii. They don't see it worth their efforts, it's a means to dump their shovelware on, just to bank on it's popularity.

zurukea said:
Its horrible, Its burns, destroy it now or the world shall end. It looks like a flash game from addictingcrap.com or somthing (not sure if that site exists, just makiing fun of addicting games buT dOn'T Go there, cause i NEVER tested it)

Nintendo needs to get pissed off, it time to. They cannot tolorate this anymore, it is equivelent to geting spat in the face.

261311 said:
:lol: what jokers.

I surely HOPE this is a joke..if not....

Xaegoth said:
Wow, that reminds me of the late 80's, early 90's arcade shooters....

Seriously, that is just lazy programming.

That is an understatement and an ambarresment to Konami.

CantGetAWii said:
Is it supposed to be a joke though, like some weird humor. Cus that would make sense and be somewhat acceptable for this game.

I truly HOPE this is a joke!

Dzapper said:
OMG! If Nintendo puts a seal on this game then I will lose all respect for them. Unless it is an amazing game. It better be pretty amazing considering the horrendous screens I just saw.

The Nintendo Seal of quality has nothing to do with the subjective idea of quality since it is different for each person. The seal was never intended to garruntee this type of quality, but the quality of the materail object; ie, it must function without flaw and work as it was intended.

Last edited:
Wow, that reminds me of the late 80's, early 90's arcade shooters....

Seriously, that is just lazy programming.

Is it supposed to be a joke though, like some weird humor. Cus that would make sense and be somewhat acceptable for this game.

wow thats sad, even for nintendo shooters
which are pretty good(except for this and a few)

OMG! If Nintendo puts a seal on this game then I will lose all respect for them. Unless it is an amazing game. It better be pretty amazing considering the horrendous screens I just saw.

Im gonna buy this game.

Then mutilate the game, box and instruction manuel.

This game will only get 2 sales unless its worth $4 or less.

I kinda looks like they look a real image, blurred it up a little, and made it controllable.

Last edited:
What's the deal with these arcade style shooters coming out for the Wii? This isn't freaking 1992, people. Give us a real shooter for crying out loud!

Back