i just got my wiiskin for my WII~

Ya the japanesse skin looked good it be sweet to get a skin put my area doesnt have any wii accesories, i dont think they will get any assecories for a long time

Man irregardless of what these other guys say, your pics show up good, imma be orderin me some soon, multiples like yerself, to match the room deco. The rising sun looks very nice.

the 2nd one sucks fut i love the first one! if u think ur lucky u have a skin, I DONT EVEN HAVE A WII LOL

Pecky said:
well we usually call them Neds here.

Non Educated Delinquent

i remember when here in norn iron the girls were called millys
and the boys were steeks and spides

i believe they are called barrys somewhere too i dont know why

irishmidz said:
i remember when here in norn iron the girls were called millys
and the boys were steeks and spides

i believe they are called barrys somewhere too i dont know why

Kevs and Scallies here! I think its kev cos it seems like a classic name for a no good granny robbing f**kstick.

try searching it on google? the meaning of the sun in the flag is simply:the sun, as the japanese watched it in the horizon over the vast ocean in the times that the japanese warriors were scarce..

my mom bought me the sun one, a fire one, and NES one, i dont use them tho, cuz i liek the classic look :D

yeah I know same here, but I bought skins for my Wii remotes..one black with a triforce logo, one red with a Mario logo and a green one with a Yoshi logo

Back