i just got my wiiskin for my WII~

No one has still answered my question. Like I said [Bottom of Page 4]

How do those Decals works anyways? If you put the sticker on can you take them off without marks or what - I've never used one...

to answer your question Wiismurf...its a sticker that you can put and remove without problem....its a special adhesive that doesnt leave any residue...

just take your time when you apply it...so there will not be any air bubble in...

use a ruler or something....those one from decalgirls are good quality....

Last edited:
i think you can actually make custom skin through Decalgirl - when you go to that website, on the left panel it saids CUSTOM WORK. ~ you can try to ask them if they can make custom one for you~ Try it ~

yeah custom ones would be sweet. pick up an STL or a flogging molly one if they could do it

Wiianator said:
yeah custom ones would be sweet. pick up an STL or a flogging molly one if they could do it

Flogging Molly skin would be so bad ass. Just solid black with the logo on either side, and maybe the snakes running down the top. But what for the wiimote?

tank said:
Flogging Molly skin would be so bad ass. Just solid black with the logo on either side, and maybe the snakes running down the top. But what for the wiimote?

maybe a couple of skulls with sword crossbones...i just seen them sunday in charlotte, best show of my life

Back