I know Metroid has been spoken about a lot lately but...

WolfpacSnakepit

snoogins
Dec 2, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Wii Online Code
7300-6469-2862-5349
I loved Metroid - I remember when Super Metriod was released and owning it... I remember Ridley was sooooo hard to defeat one night i just couldn't do it, but when i got up the next morning i kicked it's ass easily! Ha, good times!!!

Anyway, when Prime came out on the cube i bought it, and thought it was the best game ever. I got a long, LONG way into it - then my memory card screwed up and the game file was deleted and i could just never get back into it.

I just wanna know - Was Metroid Prime: Echoes any good?! I always thought about getting it but just never got around to it. I hear it's not as good as the first prime but i'm just wondering HOW it's not as good... ???

I wasn't too excited about Prime 3 'til today after reading what everyone is saying about it. Sounds like it might be a good "turn off the lights and turn the volume right up" kinda kick-ass game :D

I can't wait, I love Metroid since the beginning. I'm not a fan boy so don't expect me to dress up like Samus (even though samus is a girl I wouldn't care) I'm not, at least not this time.

Echoes..was not nearly as good IMO. It was way too big..and confusing. Not because of my imcompitence..(Spelled right)? But because of the storyline. I got probably..60%, took a week off and couldnt remember what to do. Then I tried to get back in..and the place is so freakin huge..never could. With both the light and dark world..tis massive.

yeah it's cool when a game is big but when it is that big it just becomes more annoying than anything, huh?
Was that the only letdown though? Was it pretty much the same as the first Prime?

Back