I need help in piking games

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiny oli

im new and need little he
i got my wi in the 6th of may, and i have had zelder, marrio football and the games i have at the moment is sport, play, exsite truck, fifa 08, metroyed.

the games that are out of stock that im stil geting from my dad are lego star wars and pro street

can any1 give me any other games that are really fun and i would really want, i like games that have a good long gaming time to complete it, i like prince of persho but its only a 12hour game :( ill complete it in 2 school days.

soz about spelling im dislexsik

The best game for the Wii is Super Mario Galaxy.

I would also recommend Super Paper Mario.

Monkey Ball Banana Blitz... very challenging. Do not play if you're easily frustrated. Very few of it's party games are worth playing, but the storyless story mode is challenging to unlock world 9 & 10.

tiny oli said:
i got my wi in the 6th of may, and i have had zelder, marrio football and the games i have at the moment is sport, play, exsite truck, fifa 08, metroyed.

the games that are out of stock that im stil geting from my dad are lego star wars and pro street

can any1 give me any other games that are really fun and i would really want, i like games that have a good long gaming time to complete it, i like prince of persho but its only a 12hour game :( ill complete it in 2 school days.

soz about spelling im dislexsik

you know, i was going through your post and bolding the mis-spelled words, then i was going to say "i recomend my word coach" and it was gonna be a cute little joke but then i got to the end where you said your dislexic and i decided im a complete asshole (if you were serious, that is)

but anyways, MOH:H2 might be good since its got online and pretty much endless hours of fun. and RE:4 wii editon took me 17 hours to finish my first time th rough, and it gives you plenty of incentive to play it through a second, third, maybe even fourth time depending on your level of commitment. i HIGHLY recomend Resident Evil 4 to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back