i need help with wifi max

compodude

keep it compo
Apr 24, 2007
i have a shiny new wifi max adapter. though i have had trubble conecting my wii to the internet. i would really like to use internet capabitys of the wii. so not being able to is quit frustrating.
plz help

This is not site feedback.

All you have to do is install it, share your internet connection, plug it in, search it with your wii, pick your connection, test that connection. Done.

If you need anymore help PM ME because i use the datel wifi max.

The wii is not on any channel.

Well, I hope you can help me.
I´m trying to connect my Wii using the datel WiFi Max...
I installed the software, drivers, shared the connection, my Wii can find the WiFi connection, the software on the PC can see the Wii´s MAC address, I setted the channel to 1, but when I perform the Connection test, the Wii shows an error 51330 or 52030 and I´ve tried to do everything that is described on the Nintendo´s Customer Service page, the one that you enter the error code to see what you have to do... but nothing helps..

wifi max is very confusing, but im sure its great if you can use it

It isn't confusing.

ftrapnell said:
Well, I hope you can help me.
I´m trying to connect my Wii using the datel WiFi Max...
I installed the software, drivers, shared the connection, my Wii can find the WiFi connection, the software on the PC can see the Wii´s MAC address, I setted the channel to 1, but when I perform the Connection test, the Wii shows an error 51330 or 52030 and I´ve tried to do everything that is described on the Nintendo´s Customer Service page, the one that you enter the error code to see what you have to do... but nothing helps..

Mate, sorry to say this but i guess you cant use it. If nothing from nintendo's website helps then tough luck.

i think i have figured it out, got to wait a bit though

Back