I will trade my WII and games plus?? for Ps3

Look... People are selling Wii's with PS3's. How bout we all just get along like these deals. I lean I'd rather 2 consoles and a game, rather than one console and 3games (for the same price).

GameStop/EB Games give you 1/3 of the new price. :yikes:

Who cares what this guy wants to do with his Wii. Honestly, if I had just the Wii I would be one REALLY pissed off gamer. Ever since I got the Wii, I play it quite often but I still play my 360 just as much. Sure the new way of controlling is extremely fun but sometimes you just want to sit back, grab a normal controller, and look at some sick graphics with some bad-ass gameplay (a.k.a. Gears of War). Most of of you are Nintendo fanbitches with only one console, you DEFINITELY do not a have the right to say anything about other consoles.

I am not bashing the system, it just isn't for me. I have had the gamecube and 64. I just prefer the "old" way of gaming. Everyone needs to relax. I am still open to a trade. If someone wants to make an offer for it let me know.

ABC said:
Who cares what this guy wants to do with his Wii. Honestly, if I had just the Wii I would be one REALLY pissed off gamer. Ever since I got the Wii, I play it quite often but I still play my 360 just as much. Sure the new way of controlling is extremely fun but sometimes you just want to sit back, grab a normal controller, and look at some sick graphics with some bad-ass gameplay (a.k.a. Gears of War). Most of of you are Nintendo fanbitches with only one console, you DEFINITELY do not a have the right to say anything about other consoles.
So much for free speech :rolleyes:

Silent-Sniper said:
So much for free speech :rolleyes:

You can talk all you want but unless you know what your saying, your words are meaningless to others. You want to tell me how much the "Ps3 Suxorz" but you've never touched one... yeah I'll listen.

ccarey23 said:
I am not bashing the system, it just isn't for me. I have had the gamecube and 64. I just prefer the "old" way of gaming. Everyone needs to relax. I am still open to a trade. If someone wants to make an offer for it let me know.

To be honest i think most people on here either already have a wii (hence dont want yours) or dont want/ have a ps3. I think you are better off going to ebay, selling it (you may even get more than what you payed if you do it at the right time- some people will pay a lot to get it in time for xmas- then buy the ps3 with that and extra cash.

ABC said:
You can talk all you want but unless you know what your saying, your words are meaningless to others. You want to tell me how much the "Ps3 Suxorz" but you've never touched one... yeah I'll listen.

Good point.

The ps3 suxorz. And I have one in my house.

I would like a PS3 if I was rich, but because I'm not, and I barely have any money at all, can't have one. I'll just wait for the price drop... Or find a way before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. O_O

You guys know that arguing and bitching on the internet is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

As for me, I'm planning on getting 360 for GoW, and maybe a PS3 after sony goes out of business (which they seem to be leaning towards)

Back