If u have buy 2 get 1 free deal, what games will u pick?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I was just wondering what games u guys r going to buy for buy 2 get 1 free deal.

I am thinking of
Super mario galaxy + Metroid Prime 3 + Super Smash Bros Brawl.

But I am not sure about MP3. I loved MP1 but I seriously hated MP2 from bottom of my heart for not having great weapons, having limited bullets, same boring 8 sec loading whenever I go to white/dark world, map design.

In case I don't pick MP3, I guess I will pick No More Heroes.

what about u guys?

aryus said:
you can pre order brawl as one of the three games?
Yes, you can.
In fact, you can pre-order 3 games for $100 (assuming they are all $50).
You can go to toysrus.com and pre-order online, too but I am just gonna go to the store tomorrow so I can save $5 of shipping.
I don't know if it's suppsoed to be $5 of shipping per each copy but the online only showed $5 for one AND three so I guess shipping is always $5 no matter how many you order.

has anyone asked toys r us if this is available?

does pre-ordering counts as $100?

phillepino said:
has anyone asked toys r us if this is available?

does pre-ordering counts as $100?

you can go to toysrus.com and actually put them in your kart to see the proof :)

i get this deal all the time at gamestop. working at mcdonalds is liek being in the military! you get discounts everywhere you go lmao.

your choices seem to be good ones. MP3 was good i guess (i wasnt a fan really.. didnt finish it but im probably the only one lol)

phillepino said:
credit card is required though huh?
you don't have to have credit card to see the proof.
Just add to kart and see your kart and it shows you the total you need to pay before you proceed checkout.

SensesFail said:
your choices seem to be good ones. MP3 was good i guess (i wasnt a fan really.. didnt finish it but im probably the only one lol)

LoZ:TP is a good game but would you believe that I still didn't finish it even though I got it on release date? LOL.
But then again, I am not sure about getting MP3.
Maybe I should buy Super Mario Galaxy + Super Smash Bros. Brawl + (chocobo or final fantasy or nights or no more heroes?)

Last edited:
I got: GH3, SMG, and MP3. I'll be returning MP3 to Wal-Mart for store credit.

I figure the store credit is far more valuable than that game.

GH3 is a good game. get that one, if youve never played guitar hero, you should.. youd probably enjoy it. the online is fun.

wut about Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. or MOHH2?

Since I have pretty much every wii game that I really want I told my mother to pick me up Rayman 2, Mario and Sonic and Power Pros

I already have RE4, RE:UC, LoZ:TP.
and guitar hero isn't my type :) I would rather spend the same amount of money to get the actual guitar and practice :D
btw, I am 21 yr old.

Back