If you could choose ONE game for the VC what would it be?

Too hard to choose!! Super Metorid, DK64, Mario Kart 64, StarFox 64, Paper Mario, 007, too manyy!!

Mario 64 would be one of my choices becuase I never beat it and im still wondering how I lost it lol.

But I would really like it if Duke Nukem was on the VC it has it all Babes,Guns,Aliens and Blood, and the multiplayer plays well.

SNES- Chrono Trigger.

I don't know where my copy is, but I remember it being a really fun game. Not to mention, it is selling for $40+ on Ebay. That's insane to think a used SNES game goes for almost the same price as new Wii games are going to be priced at.

legend of zelda a link to the past. I have the collecters zelda gamecube game, so this is really the only zelda game i dont have.

Sabin, your barking up the wrong tree. while the chrono trigger for snes may be what you say, you can get the ps1 version for very very cheap. It also has animated cutsceans... it also comes with some ff games aswell. Its really cheap becuse its a greatist hits version. about 14 on ebay.

Last edited:
Hopefully they will have chronoTrigger XD
One of the BEST RPGs of all time
I just wish that ChronoCross would have come out for the wii xD [Even though i have it]

i think CLEARLY the best choice is Star Fox 64. Greatest game in the world. Or at least the half the world.... or maybe the 1/4 the world..... 1/1337? ALRIGHT! it might not be the best choice in YOUR world, but it is in MINE!

these

i donno :scared: der is so much 2 pik from.

but dese r sum of my 1 piks.
papermario dk64 yoshis island and yoshis story! :lol:

Back