Im glad I didnt upgrade to EXPNSIVE vista

Apple Guy said:
You know that I do own a vista laptop and a media center pc?
Lol
What does that have to do with your pointless advertising of a second-rate OS?
This is of course my opinion, so by all means please don't be offended.

I could find some laptops with XP installed, but not any within the price range or with the features that I wanted. You just have a lot less of choices if you want XP pre-installed.

Chewy said:
I could find some laptops with XP installed, but not any within the price range or with the features that I wanted. You just have a lot less of choices if you want XP pre-installed.
Not necessarily, buy a Vista or Mac laptop and replace the OS/ dual-boot.

Chewy said:
You also get what you pay for. If you're aiming for a bargain-bin $400 laptop built with the lowest quality parts the Microsoft-lapdog vendor could find, featuring outsourced India tech support with 5h hold times, then no, you're probably not going to be able to buy that laptop with XP. In those cases, suck it up and spend the $90 for an OEM copy of XP from elsewhere to go with it.

You know Microsoft actually owns 48% of Apple. The whole war between them is pretty much superficial. So no matter what computer you buy... Microsoft wins.

Its not a fight
Its just two business's selling products
And Apple does give good value for its money
Where as Ms release vista with how many bugs

Though I do like Xp

It may be expensive but its the same with clothes
If you want good clothes then oyu pay more or you oculd go to bargain bin and buy some cheap tat.
And how does MS own Apple

It *IS* like clothes! You pay for the same quality, but better peer-"awe" out of the expensive stuff. While the smart people go to wal-mart.

Ahh, better packaging :D
And about that guy saying microsoft owning 48% of apple
Get your facts right
MS bought 150 mil worth of non voting stock which cant even be classed as owning part of Apple but they even sold it on a few years back

Vista SP1 is going to be released to the public soon, and SP3 for XP is in the works.

Brawny said:
It *IS* like clothes! You pay for the same quality, but better peer-"awe" out of the expensive stuff. While the smart people go to wal-mart.

LOL Wal-Mart, because who doesn't like a $5 Prom Dress? :lol:

Napalmbrain said:
Fake. That's just Vista.
The OS in the video that he was using was Vista, but it looked like he was trying to install Windows 7 or something.

Back