Im new, but look at this!

Fed

Raindrops on Roses...
Dec 29, 2007
Wii Online Code
8138-5653-5240-2598
Im sure many of you have seen it before, but Game Informer has come up with a sweet wishlist for the Wii menu. I really wish someone with influence sees this, as it will make the Wii much better. Here is the link: http://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200712/N07.1207.1153.23428.htm

No flaming me please, if you have already seen it, or if its already been posted. As I said, Im new here.

Not quite finished reading, but that first image is very sweet looking. Good find.

Oh, and Welcome to Wiichat! It seems as if you could make a very good member. (Can't say that to everyone)

Wow, that'd be sweet if the home page were like that. I really like the friends list on the side.

Good find!

=D Thank'ee good sir!

Edit: Both of you!

wow thats really cool(no sarcasm intended) that would be super cool if nintendo would do something like that ive know nintendo for a whle (iv had evry nintend oconsole made excluding-virtual boy,and some gameboys)but i doubbt they would that would be a huge download maybe 50 to 100 mbs and the wii only has 526(ithink) mbs in it,plus with that many software updates it might crash the wii shop channel server

10 Minutes into the forum and I got repped already... Wow.

My only gripe about the Wii Menu is pretty small and not mentioned there. Why do the VC games flash what console they are from? It's useless and makes the whole screen ugly. It also wastes time when five channels say "Nintendo Entertainment System"...alright...wait for it...okay, that's the game I want to play.

kronau said:
looks cool but fake
Um... It IS fake. Can you read? Its a wishlist, of what Game Informer wants from Nintendo...

I think I saw this before but a nice refresher, thanks. I think it would be cool, something needs to be done about friends lists and a case for Wii Sports, I'd pay $5 for it.

i saw something like this from ign but this is much better.

Milkman said:
My only gripe about the Wii Menu is pretty small and not mentioned there. Why do the VC games flash what console they are from? It's useless and makes the whole screen ugly. It also wastes time when five channels say "Nintendo Entertainment System"...alright...wait for it...okay, that's the game I want to play.

19 posts in and already making me :lol:!!

Back